Thursday, January 2, 2014

TRIBUTE TO HUSTLE GANG ARTIST DOE B


                                                              Doe B tribute R.I.P Homie

A young rapper who was a member of T.I.'s Grand Hustle was killed in a shooting at a bar in Montgomery, Ala., Saturday morning.
Doe B, born Glenn Thomas, and Kimberle Johnson, 21, also of Montgomery, died after gunfire erupted at the bar around 1 a.m., police said.
The 22-year-old rapper signed with superstar T.I.'s, Grand Hustle label just this summer.
"RIP to my lil brother Doe B. We gon miss u," the rapper tweeted early Saturday morning. "U'll never be forgotten & U WILL NOT DIE IN VAIN. We Love U champ. Always."
Doe B killed at Montgomery nightclub

                      Here are some Doe B videos & pics REST IN PARDISE DOE B
  
                                                                          













I personally wanna send my condolences out to Doe B's family everything gonna be alright he told us he was Baby Jesus my heart goes out to the whole Grand Hustle/Hustle Gang family yall stay strong.
                               
First Name


Email


No comments: